Monday, April 18, 2011

Here without you...

For a while, I refused to give up.

He can't be gone, I though to myself, He can't leave me like this.

I sit beside his memory day in and day out, hoping that maybe one day he'll come back to me. I have tried numerous methods of distraction, but the more I try to disregard or replace him, the more I realize how much I need him in my life.

 It's was my fault, I have no one to blame but myself.

Being without him makes me feel like I am driving around in circles, finding myself trapped in dead ends.  Without him, I am useless.

The thing I miss the most is the way he lit up when I ran my fingers across his face. It was like magic. It was the fastest way for me to get what I wanted from him.

He was and still is, the first thing I think about when I wake up, and the last thing to cross my mind before I drift off to sleep... I will miss everything he ever shared with me...

But more than anything, I'll miss the music storage capabilities... Rest in Peace iPhone 4... You will be missed...





~V

No comments:

Post a Comment