Thursday, March 17, 2011

King

Today I know what it feels like to be Mr. Charlie Sheen.

WINNING

It is amazing how having confidence in something changes everything. I hate to jump the gun and be happy for myself, but I deserve it!

I woke up this morning and thought to myself, today is going to be a great. I wrote down three tasks the dry erase board behind my door and read them over and over. Reading it, understanding it, and believing it.

So far.. two of my three "to-do's" have gone off without a sitch. I'll have to wait until tonight to see if the rest plays out, I have a great feeling that it will :)

Everyone should try and make a habit of making a to-do list every morning, nothing crazy, just two or three things that they would like to do or happen throughout the day. Being able to accomplish small goals like that really make the day so much smoother :)

Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment